If you wear jewelry regularly, it is important that these items stay clean. Here are a few tips on maintaining your jewelry’s sparkle and shine.
- Remove jewelry before bathing or swimming
- Remove jewelry before using cleaning products
- Remove jewelry when exercising or playing sports
- Clean jewelry with polish cloths rather than paper towels or tissue
- Clean jewelry with warm water – not hot water!
- Do not clean jewelry that is damaged
- Regularly inspect the condition of jewelry and address damage as soon as possible
Different jewelry materials require different cleaning care; so consult professionals before you use a cleaning product you are unsure about. If you have pieces of jewelry that are broken, mismatched or that you simply have no use for, bring them to Chicago Gold Gallery. Our expert appraisers pay top dollar for your unwanted items. Visit our location today or call us at (773) 338-7787.
Courtesy of Zales